The numbers of A.NI.MU.S.
The project main objective is to promote the role played by sport in social inclusion and cohesion within Adriatic Ionian Macroregion with a further exchange – and this is one of the novelty – with Baltic and Danube Region.
The network of cities and organizations involved will help to improve collaboration, to build and disseminate best practices in inclusive sport as well as strengthen social and cultural cohesion.
1) Albania (Municipality of Durazzo and Lezhe)
2) Austria (Education Association for International Cooperation di Lavanttal)
3) Bosnia and Herzegovina (Municipality of Mostar and Neum)
4) Bulgaria (Green Bourgas Foundation di Bourgas)
5) Czech Republic (Municipality of Stribro)
6) Croatia (Municipality of Split, Zadar, Sibenik, Rijeka and Development Agency DURA of Dubrovnik)
7) Denmark (NGO Crossing Borders of Humlebaek)
8) Estonia (Municipality of Hapsalu)
9) Greece (Municipality of Igoumentista, Patrasso, Kalamaria and Olympia)
10) Italy (Municipality of Ancona, Fano, Vasto Pescara and Assotiation CSV Marche
11) Latvia (Municipality of Jurmala)
12) Montenegro (Municipality of Kotor, Budva, Bar and Ulcinj)
13) Polonia (Assotiation 4 Active Life of Poznan)
14) Romania (Municipality of Resita)
15) Serbia (Municipality of Sabac)
16) Slovenia (Municipality of Koper and Izola)
The project provide:
1) a sport event from from 27 to 30 September which will mobilize youngster, coaches, volunteer associations, local politicians, students, school staff and journalists;
2) a series of socio-cultural-educational activities that will focus on the themes of socialization, the sharing of values, the promotion of values, the promotion of volunteering, equal opportunities, the fight against discrimination against the disabled, the improvement of physical and health conditions through a healthy diet.
The envolved sport disciplines covered in the four days in Ancona will be at least 10: athletics, beach volley, football, handball, basketball 3 × 3, rugby 7, tennis, taekwondo, water polo, wind-surf.
Palaindoor, Palascherma, PalaPrometeo Estra, athletic field “Italico Conti”, swimming pool of Passetto, Stadium “N. Mandela”, Palaveneto, CUS, Palabeach, the football fields FIGC e Vallemiano, Association Tennis Conero coast, Tennis centre Pietralacroce, Portonovo and Palasport Via Veneto.